Inside Sales Representative - Calgary
We have an immediate opportunity for an Inside Sales Territory Representative in our Calgary location.
We are looking for a talented, motivated Inside Sales Professional selling over the telephone within the Calgary marketplace with aspirations to promote to Outside Sales within 12 to 18 months. He or she must possess a minimum of one year experience in Inside Sales (Telephone Sales) and demonstrate effective skill in prospecting, pre-qualifying, planning, selling and follow through.
- Telephone Skills - Comfortable un-covering customer needs and demonstrating our products by telephone
- Empathic Listening and Strong Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Comfortable discussing financial issues with key Decision Makers
- High level of Personal Confidence and Accountability
- Coachable with a Dedication to Personal Development and Self-directed Learning
- Strong Results-Orientation and Sense of Urgency
- Goal Oriented- Clear Future Vision with a Desire Plan to succeed personally and professionally on special projects as required by management.
- Grow Sales and Margins to exceed measured, budgeted objectives
- Planning of Targeted Sales Priorities and Weekly Planning of Sales Activity
- Develop Your Key Customer Relationships and Un-Cover Future Growth Potential
- New Account Prospecting and Prequalification
- Effective use of Sales-force Automation or comparable CRM tool
Skill and Knowledge Requirements:
- Comfortable selling and communicating over the telephone (1 year experience, telephone sales)
- Ability to understand and utilize company's selling process to effectively pre-qualify leads, set appointments, identify customer needs, present solutions, handle objections and close & implement sales
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong Organizational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
This is a general outline and is not intended to describe the full range of requirements,
duties and skills necessary for the position. Specific activities may be revised, expanded
or changed in priority because of changing circumstances and/or at your Supervisor's discretion.
To Apply for This Position
Email your resume in MS Word Format to: email@example.com